At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action, through our fact-based consulting services, training and software solutions based on life cycle thinking. Interested? Then read on!
About PRé Sustainability
PRé was founded in 1990 with the clear ambition to contribute to a positive change in the world. The driving idea was – and still is – that companies need reliable metrics that allow them to focus on the most effective improvement opportunities. And it worked! Many leading companies, researchers and consultants now use our methods and tools to make better decisions. And that leads us to now: PRé is at the forefront of life cycle assessment software trusted by experts all around the world.
With the gained knowledge and experience we can consult companies in many different sectors. We help them turn their sustainability strategies into clear actions, through our fact-based consulting services, training and software solutions based on life cycle thinking. Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance. We also help them develop effective strategies and integrate sustainability in the supply chain, product development or organization. Our software solutions are supported by a team of professional consultants, who can also provide guidance through standard or tailored training sessions.
Work at PRé Sustainability
People at PRé want to make an impact on sustainability and help preserve the planet we all care for. We believe in the power of facts to help us see exactly how to do that. Sounds good? This is what we can offer:
- The possibility to contribute to a better world
- Great responsibilities and excellent training and development opportunities
- Training budget of € 1.000,- per year
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Public transport compensation and a bicycle plan
- A creative, inspiring and challenging working environment with an open and informal culture
- Modern office at the Amersfoort central train station in the Netherlands
- Excellent home work conditions and flexible working hours to support the work-life balance