Are you a skilled developer looking to develop ground-breaking software and work together with a great team on projects that matter? Are you interested in using the latest technologies and dive deep into Blockchain? Come develop with us, at Sphereon.
Our ambition is simple: we want to create trust in a digital world and be the best at this.
We love what we do, and have a true passion for technology, especially for blockchain. We use the latest emerging technologies in Blockchain. In fact, as part of the European Blockchain Services Infrastructure (EBSI) we’re part of inventing and creating them!
Work with great people on great projects that matter
• Improving social benefit programs supporting (local) government, healthcare, and education
• Helping people and businesses to take control of their private information and data with Self-sovereign Identity (SSI) solutions
• Secure data sharing using W3C Verifiable Credentials for things like competencies, certificates, diplomas, or sensitive data
• Decentralized finance (DeFi) and Tokenization
• Improving support and reliability of clinical trials
• Improving stewardship and surveillance of medicine like novel antibiotics
As a senior developer, you will add value to our microservices-based API platform for Blockchain and Content Services. This includes the improvement of existing APIs, as well as the development of new APIs, SDKs and products we build on top of that. You will take on an important role in the Scrum team and use your knowledge and experience to coach and guide your colleagues.
• You have 6+ years of (back-end or full-stack) software development, with ample experience in Java, but also other platforms
• You have excellent technical and communication skills
• You have knowledge of modern (cloud, microservices) techniques, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• You are excited about enterprise integration techniques, NoSQL databases, REST APIs, GraphQL and microservices
• You are autonomous, trustworthy and a great team player, willing to share your knowledge with others
• We strongly encourage diverse teams and hope that you can add to that!
• Experience with Java EE and/or Spring boot applications
• Keen interest in emerging technologies, such as Blockchain
• Working experience in an Agile Scrum environment
What we offer
An exciting and innovative start-up work environment with different nationalities (working languages are English and Dutch). We offer opportunities to work on international projects and gain international exposure.
• Permanent contract with a highly competitive salary
• 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days per year
• Compensation for travel expenses for commuting and business travel
• Monthly (additional) expense allowance
• Support for international employees (coming from abroad) i.e. 30% ruling, permits
• Flexible working possibilities, including remote work
• Personal and professional development opportunities, incl. your own Coursera account
• Opportunity to work on Blockchain standardization in international bodies
• Fun activities with colleagues like Taco Tuesdays and Friday drinks
• Conveniently located office in Maarssen (between Utrecht and Amsterdam) with 70 + shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues underneath. Right next to train and bus station and close to highway (A2). Parking available.
Sphereon provides Content Services through their API-driven Microservices platform. They use the latest technologies and methods, such as Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, like Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Vision Recognition, etc.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Sphereon ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineer Java.